One Hundred Ways with Chicken
Did you know there are over 100 delicious and spicy ways to cook chicken in our online recipe collection? We have you covered for all sorts of occasions from family meals, casual entertaining, low effort, one pot dishes and of course many different and colourful chicken curries. Checkout some of our latest favourites below or visit the Recipe & Ideas page and use browse by tag – Chicken.
Comforting family meals
- Whole Chicken Satay Roast – There are so many ways to enjoy a moist and delicious roast chicken. Combining a whole chook and our gorgeous satay simmer sauce is probably like one you’ve never had before. It is super tasty and a very comforting family meal.
- Tandoori Chicken – This wonderful Indian-inspired recipe will add a twist to your standard Sunday roast chook. A whole roasted chicken liberally infused in our spicy yoghurt mixture, will turn out a moist delicious chicken
- Chicken Massaman Curry – If you’re planning to have a couple of people over for a meal, here’s a dish I’d love to suggest you make.
- Caramelised Spiced Chicken Drumsticks – These drumsticks are sticky, golden and irresistible and the kids love them too. And best of all, they’re so easy to prepare.
Low effort, high reward dishes
- Spicy One Pot Chicken & Veggies with Caramelised ACV – Try this recipe on a day when time isn’t kind and you have some of our staple ingredients handy in your pantry.
- Lemon Coriander Chicken – This version of Lemon Coriander Chicken is sinfully simple. You gotta love fresh coriander for this recipe!
- Tray Baked Thai Green Chicken Curry – Did you know you can make any chicken curry successfully in the oven? Easy to prepare and cooked in a baking tray.
- Chicken, Tofu and Peanut Salad – This super addictive Chicken, Tofu and Peanut Salad is made so tasty with our peanutty satay dressing.
- Easy Thai Style Satay Chicken – Chicken thighs on the bone are marinated in a beautiful sauce FULL of spicy Thai flavours; then seared in the marinade for extra caramelisation.
- Coriander, Lime and Mint Chicken Curry – This curry has fresh, almost floral citrus tones with only a slight gentle burn. Feel free to add some additional chilli flakes for a greater heat. Heat: Mild.
- Balti Chicken Tikka Masala – A balti curry is first cooked over a high flame with spiced fresh meat and vegetables; then cooked again with extra spices; before being served in the traditional round-bottomed balti dish. Heat: Mild.
- Chicken Dopiaza – The authentic Indian version of this dish is a curry with onions cooked in two different ways but I have added a third version with the onions acting as a sweet deep fried garnish. Heat: Medium.
- Cauliflower & Chicken Coconut Curry – My favourite 3C’s – cauliflower, coconut and chicken cooked in one pot. Heat: Spicy.
- Thai Panang Chicken Curry – With our Thai Red Curry Paste, you can be eating this Panang curry with little to no preparation and your dish will carry the deep rich, complex flavour it’s meant to have! Heat: Medium.
- Butter Chicken in Smoked Tomato Sauce – Give this gorgeous tray-baked smoked butter chicken version a go and you won’t forget it in a hurry. Use the best smoked tomatoes you can find marinated in olive oil. Heat: Mild.
- Smoked Chicken Tikka Masala – Spicy, creamy and most flavoursome, the boneless aromatic chicken pieces swim in an incredible smoked curry sauce. This is one recipe you must try! Heat: Mild.
- Chicken Debal Curry – Fragranced with lemongrass, turmeric, galangal and dark soy sauce for a distinctive local Malaysian flavour. A complex curry, full of history with a rich bite. Heat: Hot.