Caramelised Spiced Chicken Drumsticks
Caramelised Spiced Chicken Drumsticks – a simple recipe to enjoy sticky moreish fried chicken that’s finger licking good.
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Garam Masala
- ¼ cup gluten free Chef’s Choice Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- ½ cup Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Olive oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl combined chicken with salt, Latasha’s Kitchen Garam Masala, soy sauce and honey. Leave to marinate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Add oil to deep fryer, place 3 drumsticks in cold oil, set temperature to high and fry until chicken turns golden brown. This can take at least 12-15 minutes depending on the size of the drumstick.
- Place fried chicken on a tray and keep warm. Continue frying the remainder of the marinated chicken in batches making sure the oil is not too hot at the start of frying.
- When all 12 pieces have been fried, drizzle and coat the fried chicken with Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar while still warm.
- Serve coated caramelised chicken on scrunched up baking paper.