We’re serious about ensuring that you and those close to you have nutritious, healthy and wholesome food and that’s why we’re working with Clemency Nicolson, an Accredited Practising Dietitian.
Clemency works at The Nutrition Specialists in Western Australia and has produced a series of blogs and recipes for us, exploring and outlining the nutritional benefit of our products and how to cook with them.
I first met Latasha when working on a project analysing the quality of food served at outlets in Leederville when she was running her cafe. I analysed the recipes for the best selling dishes from many outlets including hers and hers were the only ones I could recommend as a regular part of a person’s diet. They were highly nutritious and did not exceed daily sodium intake.
Here’s a quick list of her foundation blog series.
- Part 1: Why I like Latasha’s Kitchen products as a dietician
- Part 2: Getting the balance right
- Part 3: The portion plate guide and recipes
- Part 4: Getting Started: A guide to shopping for health
- Part 5: Tricks I have learnt for speedy cooking
- Part 6: What are the lowest sodium choices in the product range?
- Part 7: Sugar and You
- Part 8: Latasha’s Kitchen products and sugar
All her other blogs can be viewed in our blog.
Ready to start cooking her everyday meals? Check out Clemency’s recipes now.