HAPPY NEW FINANCIAL YEAR!!
When a new financial year rolls around, it reminds us that the calendar year is halfway through! Time flies, doesn’t it? Before we know it, we’ll be counting the sleeps until Christmas. It’s also winter and that means comfort food is on the menu. There’s nothing like coming home to – or going out for – a lovely bowl of nourishing soup, laksa, or ramen, or perhaps a tasty stew, or a warming curry.
Get tasty, satisfying meals on the table with ease! Try some of my tummy-warming ideas.
EATING TO MATCH THE ECONOMY
So, our family food budgets have had to be adjusted thanks to rising interest rates and inflation. To me, it’s a call to more savvy shopping and cooking. Read more here.
THE NEW WAY FORWARD – ONWARD AND UPWARD
In recent times, a lot has changed around logistics and costs in freight, food manufacturing, and food distribution. For now, I’ve gone back to selling my products in these three ways:
- Online – Through my online shop, for home delivery.
- North Perth shop – Perth locals can visit my physical shop/takeaway at 40 Angove Street, North Perth.
- Market stalls – Upcoming markets and other events will be mentioned on Facebook and Instagram.
RELUCTANT PRICE INCREASE
After a great deal of thought, I have had to raise my prices. I absolutely will not ever compromise on the quality of the ingredients I use, but I have to price my products in line with ingredients costs.
Remember, every Latasha’s Kitchen product is crafted to provide exceptional value. Not only do you get amazing versatility, but every spoonful goes a long way because of the flavour intensity. Plus, you can count on my products to be suitable for coeliacs, vegetarians, vegans, pescatarians, and those who need to avoid dairy, nuts, and FODMAPs.
WHAT’S AVAILABLE AT LATASHA’S KITCHEN RIGHT NOW?
Due to some manufacturing challenges, some products are out of stock just now. But here’s what you can enjoy at the moment:
- Indian Concentrated Curry Pastes – Butter Chicken, Tikka Masala, Homestyle Curry, Madras, Korma.
- Southeast Asian Concentrated Curry Pastes – Thai Massaman, Satay, Thai Green, Rendang.
- FODMAP-Friendly Simmer Sauces – Rogan Josh, Butter Chicken.
- Table Condiments – Chilli Oil, Glazed Balsamic & Beetroot Reduction, Caramelised Apple Vinegar, Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar, Beetroot & Horseradish Relish, Red Chilli Onion Relish, Jalapeno Onion Relish.
- Dessert – Cherry Chocolate.
- Spice Mix – Turmeric Spice Magic.
Wishing you all the very best for the new financial year and hoping you enjoy lots of get-togethers with family and friends for a meal, however simple or humble it may be. Those are often some of the greatest experiences anyway!