- These popular classes are held at a mutually agreed date and time arranged before or after purchasing this voucher.
- Generally we are only able to offer these classes from 4pm. However other dates and times may be available upon request at certain times of the year.
- Classes run anywhere between 3.5-4 hours with some dishes using the Latasha’s Kitchen range of ready-made Curry Pastes, Sauces, Marinades and Condiments. You will cook 6 dishes of your choice. Some simpler dishes can be made from scratch depending on the overall menu.
- Cost is $660 (inc GST) per couple/for two. We cannot run this class if there’s only 1 person, as the format and amount of food needs 2 people to cook and feeds 12 people.
How the Class Works
- You ‘customise’ your own class by choosing your selection of dishes. We are here to help and advise if you find this process daunting.
- We do suggest that you learn to cook what you have most difficulty in cooking or getting right. Or even dishes that you enjoy to eat on a regular basis with your family or friends as a shared table.
- We will be using our own tried and tested recipes as a guide to cook with the corresponding Latasha’s Kitchen jar for the dishes selected. A copy will be provided to each attendee.
- Please have a look at our Recipes & Ideas for inspiration.
- There are no limits set for what you wish to cook – you can learn all meat dishes, a mix of meat, seafood and vegetables, or all vegetarian or vegan.
- You can opt to have dishes cooked mild, medium, hot or a mix.
- We will generally cook at least 1kg of raw ingredients for each recipe.
- You will be able to feed 12 people with the amount of food cooked for that day. Or you can opt to refrigerate (up to 5 days in the coldest part of your fridge) or even freeze (up to 6 months) some of the dishes for consumption at a later stage. We generally advise you do not freeze vegetarian, seafood or poultry dishes.
All fresh meats, vegetables, seafood and garnishing ingredients required for making the dishes are purchased by Latasha’s Kitchen. All the prep work is done by you both under Latasha’s instructions. Latasha will personally teach and assist you in preparing each of the dishes all the way.
What you will learn will allow you to apply the techniques in many other dishes and experiment to enhance your cooking skills.
How to book this class
- You can choose to buy this voucher before or after contacting Latasha.
- You can make an enquiry before purchasing this voucher if you are unsure about whether you are buying the right voucher.
- When ready, contact Latasha to fix a mutually acceptable date and time. Bookings are only accepted and confirmed with payment.
- It would be best to have at least 3 optional dates handy as we may not be able to fulfil your first two choices.
- Plenty of tips and advice are given. Please keep a notepad ready for taking additional notes.
- Classes are offered as a single booking for 2.
Cancellations due to sudden emergencies are generally accepted up to 24 hours notice.