Chicken Drumettes with Caramelised ACV
Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised ACV Chicken Drumettes, couldn’t be any simpler. Even more delicious served with a fresh zesty corn, avocado, mango and red capsicum salsa.
- 12 chicken drumettes
- 1 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Garam Masala
- ½ cup Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 sweet corn, grilled then cooled and kernels removed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- Salt flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar
- Rocket and spinach leaves
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
- Marinate chicken with salt and Latasha’s Kitchen Garam Masala.
- Keep refrigerated for a couple of hours.
- Bake in a hot oven set at 170˚C until nearly done. Drizzle with Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar then place under a hot grill for 5 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Make salsa by combining grilled corn kernels, diced fruit, chilli and vegetables in a bowl. Season with salt, lime juice and Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Arrange a bed of rocket and baby spinach on a large platter. Add spoonfuls of salsa and grilled chicken drumettes on top of the leaves then garnish with sprigs of coriander, and peanuts if liked.
- Serve as a shared platter.