BAKED TURMERIC POTATO WEDGES
A delicious way to enjoy some beautiful baked turmeric potato wedges.
Ingredient (Serves 4-5)
- 1.2 kg Royal Blue potatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Indonesian Turmeric Kari Paste
- Cut potatoes into rustic wedges.
- In a bowl mix together all the listed ingredients until smooth and then toss in the potato wedges.
- Leave to marinade for an hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180-200˚C for at least 20 minutes.
- Spread out the coated wedges on a large tray (optional − cover with a sheet of baking paper)
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve as an accompaniment to Baked Indonesian Turmeric Chicken or Indonesian Turmeric Chicken Curry – Mild.
Tip: Mix up potatoes with a medley of other vegetables such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin and onion wedges.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.