BAKED TURMERIC POTATO WEDGES
A delicious way to enjoy some beautiful baked turmeric potato wedges.
Ingredient (Serves 4-5)
- 1.2 kg Royal Blue potatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Indonesian Turmeric Kari Paste
- Cut potatoes into rustic wedges.
- In a bowl mix together all the listed ingredients until smooth and then toss in the potato wedges.
- Leave to marinade for an hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180-200˚C for at least 20 minutes.
- Spread out the coated wedges on a large tray (optional − cover with a sheet of baking paper)
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve as an accompaniment to Baked Indonesian Turmeric Chicken or Indonesian Turmeric Chicken Curry – Mild.
Tip: Mix up potatoes with a medley of other vegetables such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin and onion wedges.