Pot Crazy Pies
Recently I’ve started thinking of all sorts of ways to make life easier in busy times.
I often cook too much and we’re left to eat the same leftovers for a couple of days. Sometimes I think of ways to use these leftovers as a new meal by incorporating leftovers into an omelette or noodle dish. But when it comes to curries and leftover roasts its always easy to make empanada or pot pie fillings and a buttery fluffy rich pastry encasing.
I hope you’re inspired by the variety of pie recipes I have created.
- Chicken & Green Coriander Pie – Bake this Chicken & Green Coriander Pie for a family dinner.
- Curried Chicken Pies – Add a touch of bite to your regular chicken pot pies with this delicious curried version.
- Lamb Korma Pies – Perfect for a cosy dinner with your family or friends.
- Low Fodmap Butter Chicken Potted Pies Topped with Naan Lids – Potted Low FODMAP Butter Chicken Pies topped with a delicious crunchy low fodmap naan lid.
- Potted Butter Chicken Mini Pies with Naan Tops – They’re guaranteed to become a firm mid-week family favourite any time of the year.
- Rogan Josh Pot Pies – The most gorgeous little pot pies perfect for a cozy night in front of the TV.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.