Tray Roasted Pumpkin and Lentil Korma Curry
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 800 g Jap pumpkin, peeled and cut into small pieces
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Kuruma Masala Paste
- ½ cup (125 ml) natural yoghurt
- 1 x 400 g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 240°C.
- Place the onion, pumpkin and Latasha’s Kitchen Kuruma Masala Paste in a roasting tray and toss to coat. Cover tightly with aluminium foil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil, add the yoghurt and lentils and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the almonds, mint and coriander
Note: Inspired by a Donna Hay recipe.