Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 250 g onion, diced
- 500 g small cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Tikka Masala Paste
- ½ x 400 g can diced tomatoes
- 100 ml water or stock
- 1 x 400 g can chickpeas, drained
- 150 ml Greek yoghurt
- Chopped coriander, green chilli, finely sliced red onion and extra Greek yoghurt
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and cook 4 minutes or until golden.
- Add Latasha’s Kitchen Tikka Masala Paste and cook until fragrant.
- Next add the tomatoes, cauliflower and water, mix well then cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook on low for 20 minutes.
- Then add the chickpeas and heat for five minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat, allow to cool for 5 minutes and then stir through the yoghurt.
- Garnish and serve with extra yoghurt.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.