Tandoori Spiced Barramundi & Beetroot Horseradish Relish
Some things in life are meant to be simple. Like this quick and easy mid-week dinner meal, perfect for one, two or a family of four to enjoy.
Just use whichever firm white fish you prefer.
The suggested accompaniment of tandoori potato wedges brings some lovely carb comfort to the plate. And to complete the plate our Beetroot Relish adds a lovely sweetness to the tangy spicy tandoori flavours.
Ingredients − Serves 4
- 1 heaped tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Tandoori Sauce/Marinade
- ¼ cup full fat natural pot set yoghurt or coconut cream
- 2 tsp cashew or almond butter paste (optional)
- 4 fresh Barramundi fillets (even thickness), skin off
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- 4 heaped tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot Horseradish Relish
- Lime wedges
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Spicy Potato Wedges and a side salad
$15.90View / Buy Now
- Combine Latasha’s Kitchen Tandoori Sauce/Marinade, cashew butter and yoghurt in a bowl.
- Mix well then add fish and evenly coat all sides of each piece of fish.
- Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the oil. Place barramundi in pan and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until the barramundi is browned and cooked through.
- TIP: Use a splatter guard over the frying pan.
- Serve the barramundi with a generous dollop of Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot Horseradish Relish, lime wedges, coriander leaves, Spicy Potato Wedges and a side salad.