Quick & Easy Hommus Platter With Beetroot Horseradish Relish (Video)
Make this easy dip platter in a flash for entertaining your guests.
Our Beetroot Horseradish Relish adds a wow factor to all your entertaining platters – in goats cheese tortas, salmon starters or ham dressings. This vegetarian platter idea can be achieved very quickly if you have some staples on hand.
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 1 x 220 g tub Obelia or Yumi’s brand gf plain hommus
- 2 tbsp heaped Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot Horseradish Relish
- 1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Good amount of Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley or coriander
- Vegetable sticks such as celery, carrot, cucumber and even grilled fennel
- Grissini Bread Sticks
$113.40View / Buy Now
- Spread the whole tub of hommus on to the middle of a fairly large serving platter.
- Pile 2 tbsps full of Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot Horseradish Relish in the middle of the hommus.
- Sprinkle pine nuts over the hommus.
- Drizzle olive oil generously all over the platter and scatter chopped parsley.
- Arrange veggie sticks and bread sticks around the platter.