Green Coriander with Coconut Tahini Sauce (Video)
- 180 g Mayver’s brand toasted hulled Tahini paste
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce
- 50 ml Coconut or Carob Nectar
Toasted coconut flakes
- In a food processor add tahini and Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce and process until smooth.
- Next add coconut nectar and pulse for a few seconds until well combined.
- Remove from processor onto a platter or bowl.
- Garnish with toasted coconut flakesand coriander leave.
- Serve as a dip with bread sticks or aside to grilled fish and vegetables.