FODMAP FRIENDLY CERTIFIED QUICK & EASY ROGAN JOSH
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 500 g lamb shoulder or leg (or any proteins of your choice), diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce
- 2 cups water (use to rinse out the empty jar)
- 600 g fresh or frozen vegetables
- Natural yoghurt and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Cooked rice, quinoa or alternative
- Add the oil, lamb and sweet paprika to a saucepan and brown for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce and water. Bring to the boil and then simmer for approximately 1 hour.
- Next add your vegetables and cook for a further 15 minutes depending on how tender you prefer your cooked lamb.
- Top with your favourite natural yoghurt and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Garnish with coriander. Serve with rice, quinoa or an alternative.
LOW FODMAP EATING PLAN
Would you like to read about the low FODMAP eating plan? Checkout Clemency Nicolson’s post on Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Certified Products. There’s great tips on ingredients to keep in your pantry and fridge which make low FODMAP meals easier to prepare. Also recipes to try using both our FODMAP Friendly Certified products – Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce and Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce.