FODMAP FRIENDLY CERTIFIED QUICK & EASY BUTTER CHICKEN
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 500 g chicken, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- Pinch of salt
- Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water (use to rinse out the empty jar)
- 600 g fresh or frozen vegetables of your choice
- Natural yoghurt, a squeeze of lemon juice, natural honey
- Fresh coriander or baby spinach leaves, green chillies (optional) and a lemon wedge
- Cooked rice, quinoa or alternative
- Add the oil, chicken, sweet paprika and salt to a saucepan and brown for 10 minutes.
- Stir in Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce and water. Bring to a quick boil, then simmer for 15 minutes until chicken is almost cooked.
- Next add the vegetables and continue cooking for 10 minutes until chicken and vegetables are cooked and the sauce is reduced and thick.
- Top with your favourite natural yoghurt, a squeeze of lemon juice and natural honey.
- Garnish with coriander or baby spinach, green chillies (optional) and a lemon wedge.
- Serve with rice, quinoa or an alternative.
LOW FODMAP EATING PLAN
Would you like to read about the low FODMAP eating plan? Checkout Clemency Nicolson’s post on Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Certified Products. There’s great tips on ingredients to keep in your pantry and fridge which make low FODMAP meals easier to prepare. Also recipes to try using both our FODMAP Friendly Certified products – Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce and Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce.