Ideas for Latasha’s Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce
Latasha’s Kitchen Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce has a flavour combination that is just heavenly and can simply be eaten straight out of the jar! Made with a beautiful balance of tart cherries, dutch cocoa and dark cocoa, and with a hint of delicate vanilla bean paste, it is absolutely delicious and bursting with pure natural flavours. Submerge the jar in hot boiling water and then use with imagination and creativity.
- It makes the perfect warm addition with any kind of ice cream like chocolate, vanilla, coconut, fruit and served with Tuckers dessert crackers
- Use as a dip for fresh fruit kebabs – banana, kiwi, strawberry, apple and pear
- Drizzle over pancakes folded with cream
- Serve with meringues, pavlovas and sponge pudding
- Serve warm with scones, toast, profiteroles
- Decorate cheesecakes, mini cupcakes and little fruit tarts – Try our Cherry Chocolate Baked Mascapone Cheesecake
- Drizzle over dessert plates
- Drizzle over a tropical fruit salad
- Drizzle over biscuits, cakes and slices
- Fold through crème fraiche and use for filling a tart base, decorate with cherries
- Equally enjoyable as a light snack straight from the jar
Show us your #latashaskitcheners Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce recipes!