CHERRY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
This delicious Cherry Chocolate Brownie is easy to make with Latasha’s Kitchen gold medal winning Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce. The perfect treat for Easter and Mothers’ Day.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 150 g butter, chopped
- 1¾ cups (310 g) sugar
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup (35 g) cocoa
- 1¼ cups plain flour
- 340 g Latasha’s Kitchen Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place the sugar, eggs, cocoa, flour and Latasha’s Kitchen Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce in a bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour into a 20 cm-square slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted skewer withdraws clean.
- Allow to cool slightly in the tin before slicing. Serve warm or cold. Makes 16 slices.
Click here to read all about Latasha’s Kitchen Cherry Chocolate Dessert Sauce, a Gold Medal Winner in the 2017 Australian Food Awards.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.