Quick Salmon Stir Fry
Jamie Oliver and his 15-minute meals are so inspiring! I’ve done it and you can too. Fish is the quickest protein of all to cook. It’s also really easy but yet I’ve been ‘too scared’ of cooking fish, thinking it’s too hard to get right or it’s too easy to ruin. Not so! Below is a simple recipe – if you could even call it a recipe – for a quick salmon stir fry that I made recently for dinner and it literally only uses 4 ingredients. Would you even call the 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, an ingredient?
This stir fry is a wonderful balance of healthy vegetables and omega-3-rich salmon. Though those ingredients on their own can be bland, Latasha’s Green Coriander Sauce gives everything a lift with barely any additional effort. (When I cooked this, I made it for one as shown in the pictures but the recipe below shows quantities for two.)
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil (I use olive oil)
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce
- 300 g diced salmon
- Heat a pan and add cooking oil. Fry stir fry vegetables until defrosted.
- Add Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce and fry to release aromas. Stir through to coat vegetables.
- Add salmon and toss through vegetables, allowing fish to cook on all sides.
- When all ingredients are nicely caramelised, turn out on to a plate.
- Garnish with fresh coriander if desired.
Variation: Serve with steamed rice or quinoa. If you like a little sweetness, add some diced pineapple when cooking.
Follow the link for another brilliant and quick way to cook fish.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.