Chargrilled Cauliflower with goats cheese and apple cider dressing
Chargrilled turmeric spiced veggies. Par boiled, marinated and chargrilled veggies drizzled with a goats cheese dressing are really delicious and crunchy; and very easy to do.
- 1 whole medium head cauliflower
- 1 bunch green beans, trimmed
- 1 large bunch asparagus, trimmed and sliced
- 8 large brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 ripe sweet paprika − chargrilled until black, skinned and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Turmeric Spice Magic
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil
Dressing − whip together in a blender
- 2 tbsp soft Goats cheese − Adelaide Hills
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp Philly cheese
- 3 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar
$113.40View / Buy Now
- Blanch whole cauliflower (submerged) for 5 minutes in boiling water until cooked through but still firm. Add green beans during the last minute. Drain and keep aside. When cool to to touch, slice green beans into 3 sections. Remove the core of the cauliflower, then gently break up cauliflower into various size florets, trimming into sections as required. Chop the stems and keep aside for roasting.
- Pre-heat grill to 180˚C for 5 minutes.
- To make the marinade, heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons Latasha’s Kitchen Turmeric Spice Magic in a saucepan until aromatic, approximately 1 minute.
- Toss blanched veggies with the marinade. Then spread on a baking tray lined with foil.
- In a bowl, toss raw mushrooms and asparagus with Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil and 1 tablespoon Latasha’s Kitchen Turmeric Spice Magic. Arrange on the baking tray in between the green beans and cauliflower. Top with the chopped cauliflower stems.
- Grill for 10 minutes.
- Place in a serving bowl and arrange slivers of grilled paprika over the top.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.