Zingy Tomato and Tuna Dip (Video)
- 250g Mayonnaise
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney
- 1 x 250 g tin Sirena brand Chilli Tuna in oil, drained
- Squeeze of ½ a lemon
- Crisp Romaine-Iceberg Lettuce for wraps
Chopped chives and coriander leaves
$113.40View / Buy Now
- Drain oil from tuna.
- In a food processor, blend mayonnaise and tuna until smooth.
- Then add Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney and pulse for a few seconds until well combined.
- Stir through lemon juice.
- Fill lettuce wraps and garnish.
Fantastic mixed through cooked fusilli pasta and garnished with cherry tomatoes, or use as a sandwich filler.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.