Tandoori Lamb Cutlets with Chickpeas
Mid week meals with a little help from us. Tandoori Lamb Cutlets − quite a treat for enjoying with Netflix.
Ingredients − Serves 4
Tandoori Lamb Cutlets
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Tandoori Sauce/Marinade
- 2 tbs cashew butter
- ⅓ cup Greek natural pot set full fat yoghurt
- 12 Frenched lamb cutlets (900 g)
- 425 g can baby beetroot, drained and halved
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, finely sliced
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Flat bread, and butter to serve
Chickpea or Mixed 4 Bean Salad
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 400 g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
$13.90View / Buy Now
- Combine Latasha’s Kitchen Tandoori Sauce/Marinade, cashew butter and yoghurt in a bowl.
- Mix well then add lamb and toss until evenly coated.
- Heat an oiled char grill plate over medium heat.
- Add lamb and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium, on until cooked to your liking.
- To make salad − combine Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar and red wine vinegar in a bowl. Stir in oil then add onion − let stand for 5 minutes. Stir through carrot and chickpeas.
- Divide salad amongst plates then top with beetroot and shredded mint.
- Serve lamb cutlets on buttered flatbread, garnished with mint leaves with the salad on the side.
Tip: Flatbreads are gorgeous spread with hummus as well.