When faced with ‘What to do with the last bit in the jar’?
This simple recipe below is a perfect example to use up the last teaspoon by making a lunch dish for one. The salmon we used worked perfectly and was delicious. Any other firm white, pink or red fish will work well too. Some suggestions that will work well include Swordfish, Blue Cod, Mackeral, Kingfish, Pink Snapper, Crimson Snapper, Barramundi.
- 1 piece of salmon (100 g approximately)
- 1 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Coriander Curry Paste
- 2 cups rinsed mixed leaves
- 1 small beetroot, grated
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ¼ avocado, diced
- Heat your pan on the stove over gentle heat.
- Spread the top of the salmon with Latasha’s Kitchen Coriander Curry Paste and place in the pan, paste side up.
- While the salmon is gently cooking, wash and assemble the salad on a plate.
- When the salmon is almost cooked through turn it over gently so the curry paste is heated for a few minutes and the other side of the fish is cooked.
- Break the salmon into large chunks and serve on top of the salad.