Grilled Salmon and Veggies
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Coriander Curry Paste
- 500 g salmon fillets
- Vegetables to grill – I used zucchini, eggplant, capsicum, sweetcorn, cut in chunky pieces
Garnish with something fresh, I used chopped red onion and tomato.
- Heat the grill and place the vegetables onto the hot plate.
- Cook each side for several minutes till the vegetables soften and get grill marks. The sweet corn will take longer and a bit more turning to get the heat to its many surfaces. Keep the vegetables warm while you cook the salmon.
- Brush the salmon with Latasha’s Kitchen Coriander Curry Paste.
- Place the salmon paste side down on the grill plate/pan, cook for a few minutes until the fish is half cooked and the paste has become a little crusty.
- Flip it over to allow the other side to cook and the skin to crisp up.
- Serve the salmon and vegetables on a platter, topped with the garnish.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.