GRILLED SNAPPER SALAD
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 500 g snapper, cut in pieces
- 1 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Tikka Masala Paste
- ⅓ cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped
- Use whatever you have − I used mixed greens, diced coloured capsicum, cherry tomatoes, cooked brown rice and chopped cooked beans.
- Dressing − mix together 1 tbsp fresh mint, 1 tbsp fresh coriander, ½ cup greek yoghurt and juice of ½ lime.
- Mix Latasha’s Kitchen Tikka Masala Paste, yoghurt, coriander and mint together.
- Toss the snapper in the mix until well covered and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill pan or BBQ.
- Remove the fish pieces from the marinade and place them on the grill/pan.
- Cook a few minutes on one side, then turn and cook the other side.
- Arrange the salad on a plate, top with the snapper pieces and drizzle over the dressing.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.