Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Turmeric Spice Magic
Roasted Cauliflower Salad goes equally well with smoked pickled pork or bbq rib eye on the bone. Play around with the supporting roasted vegetables, salad items, beans and nuts. Always use cauliflower sprinkled with Turmeric Spice Magic and roasted, as the base.
Ingredients - Serves 2
- ¼ cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 red capsicum, chopped into squares
- ¼ bulb fennel, finely sliced
- ½ tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Turmeric Spice Magic, or to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds
- ½ tin white Cannellini beans or chickpeas or butterbeans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup rocket leaves or your favourite salad greens,
- Generous handful of fresh coriander leaves, some roughly chopped most left whole
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries – optional
- Salad vinegar for drizzling
- 1 tbsp full fat Greek Yogurt combined with a sprinkle of Latasha’s Kitchen Turmeric Spice Magic – optional dressing
$113.40View / Buy Now
- Pre-heat oven to 200˚C.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place cauliflower, red capsicum and fennel on the tray and sprinkle with Latasha’s Kitchen Turmeric Spice Magic and extra virgin olive oil.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes then toss around to help brown evenly. Add slivered almonds and cook another 10 minutes or until vegetables are just cooked and golden brown. Watch carefully in case the almonds start to burn.
TIP: The roasting time will vary between ovens and you don’t want soggy or hard vegetables.
- Place rocket leaves, coriander and beans in a bowl.
- Add roasted vegetables and almonds and toss lightly to combine. Drizzle with a tiny amount of salad vinegar − don’t drown it.
- Spread out on a serving platter. If using the optional yoghurt dressing, sprinkle over lightly and serve immediately.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.