Quick & Tasty Simmer – Thai Green Style
Ingredients − Serves 4
- 2 tbsp oil
- 400 g chicken thighs, diced
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Green Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water or Ayam coconut milk
- 200 g each zucchini and broccoli florets, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime, grated palm sugar, coriander leaves, sliced green chillies
$10.90View / Buy Now
- In a hot pan, add oil and diced chicken thighs. Brown chicken for a few minutes at medium to high heat.
- Next add jar of Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Green Simmer Sauce. Rinse empty jar with ½ cup water or coconut milk and add to pan. Bring to quick boil, then simmer 20 minutes until chicken is cooked, sauce is reduced and thick.
- While chicken is cooking add sliced zucchini and broccoli florets.
- Sprinkle over lime juice, palm sugar, coriander leaves and green chillies. Serve with rice.