Quick & Tasty Simmer – Thai Green Style
Ingredients − Serves 4
- 2 tbsp oil
- 400 g chicken thighs, diced
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Green Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water or Ayam coconut milk
- 200 g each zucchini and broccoli florets, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime, grated palm sugar, coriander leaves, sliced green chillies
$15.90 – $90.00View / Buy Now
- In a hot pan, add oil and diced chicken thighs. Brown chicken for a few minutes at medium to high heat.
- Next add jar of Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Green Simmer Sauce. Rinse empty jar with ½ cup water or coconut milk and add to pan. Bring to quick boil, then simmer 20 minutes until chicken is cooked, sauce is reduced and thick.
- While chicken is cooking add sliced zucchini and broccoli florets.
- Sprinkle over lime juice, palm sugar, coriander leaves and green chillies. Serve with rice.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.