Quick & Tasty Simmer – Indonesian Turmeric Style
Ingredients − Serves 4
- 2 tbsp oil
- 400 g chicken thighs, sliced
- Pinch of salt
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Indonesian Turmeric Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water or Ayam coconut milk
- 400 g mix of potatoes, napa cabbage and carrots, sliced
- Lime juice, grated palm sugar, fried shallots and sliced chillies
$10.90View / Buy Now
- In a hot pan, add oil, sliced chicken thighs and pinch of salt. Brown chicken for a few minutes at medium to high heat.
- Next add jar of Latasha’s Kitchen Indonesian Turmeric Simmer Sauce. Rinse empty jar with ½ cup water or coconut milk and add to pan. Bring to quick boil, then simmer 20 minutes until chicken is cooked, sauce is reduced and thick.
- While chicken is cooking add in mixed potatoes, napa cabbage and carrots.
- Sprinkle with lime juice, palm sugar, fried shallots and chillies. Serve with rice.