Pumpkin and Chicken Curry
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- ¼ cup water to swish the jar out
- 1-2 tbsp of oil
- 1 large red capsicum, diced
- 500 g boneless chicken thighs, cut into large pieces
- 3 cups Jap or Kent pumpkin, diced
- Salt to taste
- Green vegetable of your choice − I used ½ cup broccoli per person
- Cooked brown rice/quinoa mix
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Add the chicken and brown lightly.
- Next add the vegetables and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring.
- Pour in Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce, add water and simmer a further 25 minutes.
- Season the dish with salt to taste.
- Serve with the greens of your choice and some brown rice/quinoa.