Indian ‘Bolognaise’ with noodles and greens
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 jar Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 500 g mince of your choice, I used turkey for a change (see photo) but beef, chicken, pork or lean lamb mince would work well too and provide a range of flavours
- 250 g eggplant, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 x 400 g can cherry or regular tomatoes (Mutti brand is the flavoursome cherry tomatoes)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked gluten free pasta
- Cooked green vegetable eg. beans
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat and brown the mince.
- Add the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce, water and tinned tomatoes then simmer a further 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile pop the pasta into hot water to cook and it will be ready at the same time.
- Season the dish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with the greens of your choice and some gluten free pasta.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.