Low FODMAP Spicy Fish Curry
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g snapper, cut into palm-size pieces
- 2 capsicum, halved and sliced thinly
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water
- Lactose free yoghurt
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the capsicum and zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, Latasha’s Kitchen Low FODMAP Rogan Josh Simmer Sauce and water, then cook a further 5 minutes.
- Slip the snapper pieces into the sauce and simmer gently until cooked.
- Serve over rice, quinoa, gluten free naan bread and with a veggie of your choice. I cooked garlic oil greens.
- Top with a dollop of yoghurt.
Garlic Oil Greens
- 2 tsp garlic oil
- ½ cup small broccoli florets per person
- 200 g washed greens eg spinach
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the broccoli and stir fry for five minutes or until just done.
- Mix in the spinach and cook for one minute.
- Serve with the Low FODMAP Spicy Fish Curry.