Mango served with beetroot relish
Enhance your tangy tasting mangoes with Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot & Horseradish Relish.
It’s as easy as preparing your ripe mango by −
- Using a sharp knife, slice the mango lengthways on either side of the stone.
- Score a lattice into the flesh, being careful not to cut through the skin.
- Gently push out the flesh, slice off the cubes and discard the skin.
- Cut the remaining flesh from around the stone into cubes.
- Place the mango on a pretty plate and spoon over some Latasha’s Kitchen Beetroot & Horseradish Relish.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.