Zingy Fish burger
Ideal for meatless-Monday or for fish-Friday, this simple fish burger is easy to make and assemble and made special by adding a zinger dollop of combined chutney with mayo on one side of the roll as well chutney is combined with yoghurt as a creamy dressing over fish.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 piece of red saddletail snapper
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Ciabatta roll
- Cos lettuce leaves
- Cucumber, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 tbsp plain yoghurt
- Marinate fish with salt and pepper.
- Grill or BBQ fish until just cooked. Squeeze lemon juice over the fish.
- Mix mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney and spread on one side of the roll.
- Layer roll with lettuce, cucumber and coleslaw then add the fish.
- Make a dressing by combining 1 teaspoon Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney with one tablespoon of yoghurt. Drizzle over the fish.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.