Zingy Fish burger
Ideal for meatless-Monday or for fish-Friday, this simple fish burger is easy to make and assemble and made special by adding a zinger dollop of combined chutney with mayo on one side of the roll as well chutney is combined with yoghurt as a creamy dressing over fish.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 piece of red saddletail snapper
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Ciabatta roll
- Cos lettuce leaves
- Cucumber, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 tbsp plain yoghurt
- Marinate fish with salt and pepper.
- Grill or BBQ fish until just cooked. Squeeze lemon juice over the fish.
- Mix mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney and spread on one side of the roll.
- Layer roll with lettuce, cucumber and coleslaw then add the fish.
- Make a dressing by combining 1 teaspoon Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney with one tablespoon of yoghurt. Drizzle over the fish.