Quick & Easy Butter Chicken, Vegetables or Beans
This butter ‘curry’ is easy with Latasha’s concentrated sauce. You can have a wholesome and delicious meal in a hurry!
Please note that 180g concentrate makes 2kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- Marinate 1kg of protein (eg. chicken, chickpeas, roast vegetables) with 1 tbsp sweet paprika, salt, 1 tbsp each almond meal and yoghurt for 10 minutes.
- Roast chicken or vegetables in a hot preheated oven set at 180C.
- Meanwhile, in a deep pot heat 3 tbsp oil, ½ jar of paste (3 tablespoons), 1 tbsp of sweet paprika, a couple of diced tomatoes and ½ cup water.
- Simmer for 15 minutes then add roast chicken, roast vegetables or chickpeas and all juices into sauce then cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Whip 200ml natural yoghurt, 100ml fresh cream and juice of 1 lemon.
- Stir into this whipped mixture a portion of the protein and sauce (prevents curdling) then pour the entire contents of the bowl back into the pot and mix well.
- Serve with chopped coriander and green chillies, and a sprinkle of almond meal.