Quick & Easy Satay Stir Fry
The most basic use of my Satay paste is to create a dipping sauce, marinade or as a gravy on the side.
Here’s what you need to do to create a quick stir fry with some proteins of your choice.
- In a deep pan, add 2 tablespoons oil, ⅓ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Malaysian Satay Paste, 60 ml water and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Next add 650 g protein of choice, pinch of salt and mix well.
- Pour in 250 ml Ayam brand coconut milk, a few slices of fresh red chillies and a tablespoon palm sugar.
- Bring to a quick boil, then add a few tablespoons of crunchy peanut paste (Pics or Mayers brand) for a nutty flavour.
- Simmer until proteins are cooked, oil floats to the top and gravy is reduced and thick.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.