Quick & Easy Satay Stir Fry
The most basic use of my Satay paste is to create a dipping sauce, marinade or as a gravy on the side.
Here’s what you need to do to create a quick stir fry with some proteins of your choice.
- In a deep pan, add 2 tablespoons oil, ⅓ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Malaysian Satay Paste, 60 ml water and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Next add 650 g protein of choice, pinch of salt and mix well.
- Pour in 250 ml Ayam brand coconut milk, a few slices of fresh red chillies and a tablespoon palm sugar.
- Bring to a quick boil, then add a few tablespoons of crunchy peanut paste (Pics or Mayers brand) for a nutty flavour.
- Simmer until proteins are cooked, oil floats to the top and gravy is reduced and thick.