Lamb Loin Chops with Thai Green Curry Flavours
This couldn’t be simpler! And it’s a one-pan meal too so your washing-up isn’t going to be a chore. I made what I would think is fine for two people for a small meal each but obviously, go for your life and add as much as you want … more lamb, more vegies, whatever satisfies you. To see how this recipe came about read my post − When an TV commercial tells you what to have for dinner.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 tsp oil (olive or coconut)
- 4 lamb loin chops
- 1 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 large potato, cut into chips
- ½ red capsicum, cut into strips
- ½ cob of corn per person
- Brush both sides of the lamb chops with Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Green Curry Paste and leave for at least half an hour to absorb flavours.
- Add oil to a fry pan, heat to hot then add the lamb chops and, not long after, the potatoes. Keep turning the potatoes to ensure they cook evenly.
- Turn the lamb chops when they reach desired doneness. Add the capsicum strips and corn.
- When everything is cooked as you like it, transfer to plates.
The lamb will be tender, juicy and brimming with Thai flavours! Let the meat rest for a couple of minutes before tucking in so it will be at its best.
- Use other cuts of lamb such as forequarter chops or frenched cutlets.
- Try Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Red Curry Paste instead for more heat.
- Cook on the barbecue instead of the stove.
- Serve with peas, noodles and lime wedges.
Spring is always the best time for lamb because it’s sweet and tender. Next time you’re expecting visitors for lunch or dinner, impress them with the added flavour dimensions delivered by a Latasha’s Kitchen product.