Coriander Chicken Tenderloins with Peas and Potatoes
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 300 g chicken tenderloins
- 1 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 small potatoes, skin on, cut into cubes
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- In a small bowl, coat the chicken tenderloins with Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce and allow to sit (refrigerated) for at least half an hour or overnight if preferred.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add potatoes and stir occasionally until they turn a little translucent.
- Add sliced onion to the pan and stir.
- Add chicken to pan and stir everything together to get all ingredients coated in the sauce. Check back regularly to ensure everything is cooking nicely. The potatoes will absorb the oil and the flavours of the sauce and now you can add in the peas. Stir again. Cook until peas are fully cooked, just a few minutes.
- To serve, turn out onto a plate and serve with your desired accompaniments. I chose a few sprigs of fresh coriander from my balcony garden and some lovely cool slices of cucumber.
Variation: Serve with jasmine rice. Or, bundle everything up in a warmed wrap and add a little more Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce straight from the jar.
Our Love/Hate – Mostly Love – Relationship with Coriander
Find out why 86 to 96 per cent of people love coriander, learn more ways to use it and how to make Coriander Flavoured Butter by reading my post.