Biriyani Masala Curry
Biriyani Masala Paste is a perfect blend of zesty spices for a making a Biriyani Roast, Biriyani Curries or Biriyani Masala Rice using either vegetables, meat or seafood
Ingredients (Serves 6)
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Biriyani Masala Paste
- 3 tbsp ghee or oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 kg meat or vegetables (potato, carrot, beans, mushrooms, cauliflower, tomatoes and peas)
- 1 cup water
- 150 ml Carnation milk or buttermilk
- 2 green chillies, chopped
Creamy sauce option
- 1/2 cup full fat yogurt, 1 tomato, bunch fresh coriander and English mint leaves, and juice of 1/2 a lemon
- In a deep pot, heat ghee or oil on low heat. Add Latasha’s Kitchen Biriyani Masala Paste, ½ cup water and simmer for 5 minutes. Add meat, chicken or diced vegetables and salt.
- Fry for a few minutes ensuring all pieces are coated. Pour in 1 cup water and bring to a quick boil. Then simmer, covered, until almost done before adding Carnation milk or buttermilk and green chillies.
- Or for a richer more creamy curry, blend together yoghurt, tomato, coriander leaves, English mint leaves and lemon juice.
- Serve as a Biriyani Masala Curry with rice or breads or use to create a Biriyani Masala Rice.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.