4 Sweet and Savoury Ideas with Caramelised Apple Cider
Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar, is the surprise wonder in your pantry. Find out why with these recipe suggestions.
Brie Walnut Bake
- Purchase a small wheel of Brie in a wooden box.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Remove the plastic packaging and place cheese back into its wooden box on a baking tray.
- Score a X pattern on the top of the cheese.
- Drizzle with a small amount of Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Bake in the oven, on the middle shelf for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and scatter over walnuts then drizzle with some more Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar. Serve with herbed crackers.
Ice cream with Passionfruit & Mint
- Serve 3 scoops vanilla ice cream.
- Add pulp from 2 passionfruit.
- Garnish with fresh mint then drizzle liberally with Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Fennel Salad
- 500 g Brussels sprouts, blanched for 10 minutes.
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped into small chunks and lightly grilled.
- 1 medium fennel shaved and lightly drizzled with olive oil, then grilled.
- 2 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp mustard (Dijon or wholegrain)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Soft blue cheese
- Toasted walnuts
Thai Roast Beef Salad
- 360 g beef rump in one piece or boneless lamb neck fillet (rolled and tied)
- 2-3 tbsp coconut cream
- ¾ tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- Marinate meat with Latasha’s Kitchen Thai Red Curry Paste, cream and oil for 2 hours.
- Bake in a pre-heated hot oven set at 175°C for 30-35 minutes. Rest 15-20 minutes then carve.
- 100 g green beans, trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 100 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ½ cup each shredded cabbage and carrots
- ½ red capsicum, finely sliced
- ¼ cup each Thai basil, mint and coriander
- 1 banana shallot, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp gluten free light soy
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Juice of one small lime
- 2 small red chillies, finely chopped, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tbsp crispy store bought shallots and garlic