4 Sensational Ways with Chilli Oil
Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil brings such a taste sensation to every meal from breakfast, lunch and dinner, and is enjoyed by many of our fans.
- Grill breakfast sausage, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs, ciabatta, and spinach.
Optional: Grill hash browns or haloumi and add some warmed up baked beans for more variety.
- Drizzle liberally with Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil!
Thin egg noodles
- In hot saucepan add 3 tbsp peanut oil.
- Next add 1 tablespoon each minced shallots, ginger, garlic, chives, coriander, spring onions, red chillies, white pepper, 2 teaspoons sugar and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Now add 500 g pork mince, 2 tablespoons each soya sauce, rice wine vinegar or mirin and stir fry until mince is cooked approx.10-15 minutes.
- Blanch thin egg noodles in boiling salted water for 1-2 mins, drain then toss well with cooked mince until evenly coated.
- Dress with lime juice and 2 tablespoons Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil.
- Garnish with chopped chives, coriander and fresh cut red chillies.
- Cook couscous according to packet instructions, using water or stock.
- Wash and prep bunches of parsley, coriander and basil. Finely mince all three varieties of chopped herbs.
- Finely grate the rind of a whole lemon then squeeze the juice and combine with fine salt flakes and ground pepper.
- Add herbs to couscous then drizzle with lemon dressing and Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil. Stir to mix and enjoy.
- Finely slice Chinese cabbage, zucchini, red capsicum, spring onion, shallots, and crispy garlic.
- Make foil parcels.
- Lay sliced vegetables in rows.
- Place swordfish on top.
- Seal foil parcels.
- Drizzle Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil liberally, according to preference.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven set at 180˚C, for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with more Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil and serve with jasmine rice.