4 Sensational Ways with Chilli Oil
Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil brings such a taste sensation to every meal from breakfast, lunch and dinner, and is enjoyed by many of our fans.
- Grill breakfast sausage, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs, ciabatta, and spinach.
Optional: Grill hash browns or haloumi and add some warmed up baked beans for more variety.
- Drizzle liberally with Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil!
Thin egg noodles
- In hot saucepan add 3 tbsp peanut oil.
- Next add 1 tablespoon each minced shallots, ginger, garlic, chives, coriander, spring onions, red chillies, white pepper, 2 teaspoons sugar and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Now add 500 g pork mince, 2 tablespoons each soya sauce, rice wine vinegar or mirin and stir fry until mince is cooked approx.10-15 minutes.
- Blanch thin egg noodles in boiling salted water for 1-2 mins, drain then toss well with cooked mince until evenly coated.
- Dress with lime juice and 2 tablespoons Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil.
- Garnish with chopped chives, coriander and fresh cut red chillies.
- Cook couscous according to packet instructions, using water or stock.
- Wash and prep bunches of parsley, coriander and basil. Finely mince all three varieties of chopped herbs.
- Finely grate the rind of a whole lemon then squeeze the juice and combine with fine salt flakes and ground pepper.
- Add herbs to couscous then drizzle with lemon dressing and Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil. Stir to mix and enjoy.
- Finely slice Chinese cabbage, zucchini, red capsicum, spring onion, shallots, and crispy garlic.
- Make foil parcels.
- Lay sliced vegetables in rows.
- Place swordfish on top.
- Seal foil parcels.
- Drizzle Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil liberally, according to preference.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven set at 180˚C, for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with more Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil and serve with jasmine rice.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.