ZINGY CABBAGE SLAW
Zingy Cabbage Slaw is crisp, fresh and crunchy. It features colourful cabbage and vegetables tossed in a dressing packed full of zingy tomato and lime flavours. It’s a perfect accompaniment for barbecued meats or skewered food, with tacos or grains; but also incredible when you just want a salad.
Ingredients − Serves 4
- ¼ red cabbage
- ¼ white cabbage
- 1 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced into matchstick-size pieces
- A small bunch of chives, chopped
For the dressing
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney
- 250 mL whole egg mayonnaise
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
$15.90View / Buy Now
- Cut the cabbages in half and half again, put them flat side down and cut into strips. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the red onion, carrot, radishes and coriander to the bowl, then the apple sticks.
- In a separate small bowl, make the dressing by mixing together Latasha’s Kitchen Zingy Tomato Chutney, mayonnaise, lime zest and juice, olive oil and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well thoroughly, using your hands or a pair of tongs. Serve immediately.