Ideas for Latasha’s Tikka Masala Paste
Recipes using Tikka Masala Paste
- Balti or Pasanda: using tomato puree and cream.
- Karhai: using more onions, tomatoes, green chillies and cook in an Indian wok.
- Chicken 66: with additional spices, onions, tomatoes, extra chillies and bell peppers.
- Chilli Masala Fry: cook in an Indian wok with additional whole spices such as cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms, star anise, fennel, dried chillies and fresh ingredients such as toasted coconut, curry leaves, fresh chillies, tomatoes and onions.
- Bhuna Masala: cook with boneless meat using paste and a few tomatoes without any liquid on low heat, uncovered until the meat juices are released.
- Jalfrezi: using fresh chillies, medley of capsicums, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes and tomato sauce.