Tandoori Chicken Burger
A delightful burger for a lazy weekend. Use the same recipe for fish or lamb cutlets.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 chicken thigh fillet
- 1 heaped tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Tandoori Sauce/Marinade
- 1/4 cup whipped yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Salt to taste
- Juice of a lemon wedge
- Burger buns of choice
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Mixed sliced green and orange capsicums
- 1 tsp Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce
- 1 tbsp plain full fat natural yoghurt
- Marinate chicken for several hours in Latasha’s Kitchen Tandoori Sauce/Marinade combined with yoghurt , salt, a squeeze of lemon juice.and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook in a pre-heated 180˚C oven, for about 45 minutes. Alternatively grill chicken on the bbq. Keep basting with the marinade sauce.
- To make the dressing, combine the yoghurt with Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce.
- Cut burger bun in half, and butter both sides.
- Layer the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion and capsicums on top of the buttered bun before adding the chicken. Spread the cooked marinade sauce over the chicken.
- Serve with the yoghurt dressing, on the side.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.