Quick & Easy Rogan Josh Curry
This rogan josh curry is easy with my concentrated curry paste. You can have a wholesome and delicious curry in a hurry!
Please note that 180g concentrate makes 2kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- Marinate 1 kg diced lamb, mutton or goat with 2 tsps sweet paprika or kashmiri chilli powder, 2 tbsps yoghurt, salt and 1/2 tbsp ginger powder for 3 hours.
- In a pot, heat 3 tbsp oil, add ½ jar of paste (3 tablespoons), ½ cup water and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add 3 large diced tomatoes, marinated meat and brown it for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and 1 cup water or more to cover the meat.
- Bring to a quick boil before simmering with a lid for 1 hour.
- Cool then stir in a whipped mixture of 200ml of yoghurt, 1/4 cup cream and juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.