Quick & Easy Homestyle Seafood or Vegan Curry
This seafood curry is easy with my concentrated homestyle seafood curry paste. You can have a wholesome and zingy curry in a hurry!
Please note that 180g concentrate makes 2kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat 3 tbsp oil, add ½ jar (3 tablespoons) of paste and ½ cup water.
- Stir to mix, and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in 400ml of coconut milk, and simmer for 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Then add 750g of fish fillets or cutlets, prawns, crabs, mussels and add 250g vegetables like tomatoes, baby eggplant, okra or a combination of these veggies. If you are vegan, you can add lentils, chickpeas and vegetables instead.
- Add salt to taste, and simmer, covered, on gentle heat until well combined.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and green chillies.