Roasted Balsamic Onions
- 3 large red onions, peeled and quartered
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- In a large bowl, toss the onion quarters with olive oil, Latasha’s Kitchen Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar, brown sugar, and season with crushed sea salt and pepper.
- Place in an ovenproof, large, nonstick skillet, spreading them out in an even layer. Cover skillet with aluminum foil. Roast for 30 minutes, then remove foil.
- Toss the onions well to coat with the reduced balsamic glaze and put back in the oven to roast another 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.