Quick & Easy Tikka Masala
This tikka masala is easy with my tikka masala paste concentrate. You can have a wholesome and delicious tikka in a hurry!
Please note that 180g concentrate makes 2 kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
Suitable cooking methods and use
- Marinate 1 kg diced chicken fillets with 1/2 cup yoghurt, salt and juice of a lemon.
- Heat 3 tbsp ghee in a wok with 3 tablespoons of Tikka and 90ml water for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add chopped green & red chilies, a handful of diced tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, salt and marinated chicken.
- Turn heat to high and brown chicken in paste. Then simmer, covered, till chicken is tender.
- Garnish with some pouring cream, chopped coriander, green chillies & red onion rings.
Make it cooler: This can be further cooled with yogurt, fresh cream, sour cream, buttermilk, carnation milk or coconut cream.
Make it less creamy: For a less dairy based sauce, make a nutty, tangy, herb based tomato sauce by blending fresh lemon juice, fresh coriander and mint leaves, fresh tomatoes and with almond or cashew meal. Or use coconut milk or cream instead of yioghurt and fresh cream.