Quick & Easy Thai Massaman Curry
This Thai Massaman curry is easy with my Thai Massaman curry paste concentrate. You can have a wholesome and delicious curry in a hurry!
Please note that 180 g concentrate makes 2 kg protein for 12 meals. There are 6 tablespoons in every jar and one tablespoon feeds two people. The recipe below is for 4-6 people.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil with ½ jar paste (3 tablespoons), 90 ml water, 2 fresh red chillies and cook for 5 minutes.
- Next add 1 kg of the protein of your choice (eg. beef, chickpeas, potatoes) and mix well and fry in the sauce for 5 minutes.
- Add 250 ml coconut milk, 100 ml water, and 1 small potato or sweet potato, diced into quarters.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for an hour until protein is cooked.
- Remove lid towards the end of cooking time and continue cooking until gravy is reduced.
- Garnish curry with whole fried peanuts, fresh coriander and lime wedge.
This can be cooled with sweet potatoes, pumpkin, additional fresh Asian herbs, coconut cream, coconut milk, coconut powder or carnation coconut milk.