- 1 teaspoon oil
- 3 cloves of garlic finely sliced, or equivalent
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves, torn
- 1 bunch of greens, spinach or Asian greens or a ½ bag of Logan Farm Spinach portions
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Heat oil and add the finely sliced garlic and cook till the garlic is brown and starting to get crispy
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves and cook on a low-medium heat for a few minutes till fragrant.
- Add the spinach/greens and cook till just tender which will take a few minutes.If using frozen spinach turn the heat down and put the lid on as this will take 5-10 minutes to defrost
- Add butter and salt and stir well to ensure mixed
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.