Chicken Tikka – Dry Version
Our Tikka Masala Paste is blended with a variety of beautiful hand crushed fragrant spices, herbs and fresh ingredients like ripe tomatoes, juicy lemons and fresh coriander to create a tantalising sensation.
- For Dry Style Tikka, marinate 1kg diced chicken thigh fillets with ½ jar of Latasha’s Kitchen Tikka Masala Paste, salt, ¼ cup yoghurt and juice of a lemon.
- Keep overnight in the fridge, or for at least 6-8 hours for the flavours to penetrate through the meat.
- For a fiery version, use Latasha’s Kitchen Chilli Oil when you start to marinate or use one tablespoon of crushed chilli flakes.
- Chicken Tikka can be cooked using a variety of methods – grilled, barbecued or oven baked.
- Serve with Indian rotis, naans or pita bread and with a mixed side salad or combine Chicken Tikka with salad and add to a wrap.
Delicious when drizzled with a mint yoghurt sauce. Or make a dipping sauce for Tikka skewers by combining either one of my Latasha’s Kitchen Green Coriander Sauce or Zingy Tomato Chutney with some yoghurt or sour cream.
Use any leftovers for topping onto pizzas or adding to salads and even pasta. For vegetarians, use paneer or haloumi.