Quick & Easy Korma Chicken
Latasha’s Kitchen Kuruma (Korma) Masala Paste can be used with just about any protein of your choice. Mild and nutty!
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- 1 kg diced boneless free range chicken thighs or kangaroo marinated in ½ cup whipped plain yoghurt and pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 green chillies, sliced diagonally
- ½ jar Latasha’s Kitchen Kuruma Masala Paste
- Water as required
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Juice of one lemon, roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves and fresh English mint leaves, a few more cherry tomatoes or fresh green/red chillies
- Heat oil in a saucepan with raisins, cherry tomatoes and green chillies.
- Stir in Latasha’s Kitchen Kuruma Masala Paste and cook for a few minutes on low heat, then add ½ cup of water and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Next add marinated chicken or kangaroo, combine well and stir-fry meat for 8 minutes, until opaque.
- Add enough water to just cover the meat, bring to a quick boil, then simmer with a lid on until the meat is cooked approx. 30 minutes. Add lemon juice, coriander and mint leaves and more cherry tomatoes.
Join Latasha's personal mailing list for delicious recipes, exclusive promotions and behind the scenes update direct to your inbox.